My drive in life is from this horrible feeling of being mediocre!!!

My drive in life is from this horrible feeling of being mediocre!!!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

PARTY ANIMAL


I have entered this card in the following challenges
Challenge #113 - Anything Goes
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.com/2012/06/challenge-113-anything-goes.html

MFTWSC76
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/win-%2420-mft-products-sketch-76-june-13-june-19-a-t551050.html



products used on card
meljens design digital stamp
my favorite things stamps
mini library pocket punch
patterned paper basic grey lauderdale paper pad
copics used
greens yg05,g07,g19
yellow y04
oranges e19,yr09,yr07,r01
my new passion copics love them shhhhhh dont tell my husband!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Sheryl, so cute.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card with that cute image...your colouring is fab!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sheryl. love the cute dragon.

    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete