My drive in life is from this horrible feeling of being mediocre!!!

My drive in life is from this horrible feeling of being mediocre!!!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Birthday card

Project Detail


Bling Random.org Top 3

Week 3: Made It Myself Mondays

I cut white paper A2 card size for the base card. Next cut white  piece 1/4 inch smaller used distress inks on kraft sheet with water and laid white paper in the ink dried and sprayed pearl glimmer mist on paper. Next cut white cardstock and stamped the flower image and stem saying used watercolor markers and water to color. Used the tim holtz on the edge die to cut the bottom of the card. I used distress tattered rose on all the edges of the paper. Cut cardstock from graphic 45 pad once upon a springtime for the stripped paper on the bottom of the card and attached with glue to the underside of the top flap. The butterfly, bling, silver buttons are items that were leftover from other projects. This card was entered in the creative Inspirations Paint challenge and was picked as 1 of the top 3 in the challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for viewing my blog and becoming a follower. I tried to respond to your question about sketching out an idea, but your Follower pic says TAHLERS and it wouldn't connect so I came here:) So far I haven't sketched any card out. I usually just look at my paper stash til something comes to me lol. Not very typical probably! so happy to meet you and get to know you a bit!
    Cindy P. at http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Great image and I love the added rhinestones and butterfly!! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Creative Inspirations Paint!!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete