My drive in life is from this horrible feeling of being mediocre!!!

My drive in life is from this horrible feeling of being mediocre!!!

Friday, June 10, 2011

DT call at Allsorts........



I have entered DT call at Allsorts Challenge Blog with this card.
I first made this card with Sizzix ornate tri fold card die and my big shot. I used all bazzill cardstock for this project. I stamped the rose on watercolor paper and colored it with watercolor pencils. The gold trim paper is a piece that I cut from Once upon a time DCWV mat stack. I also used distress black soot ink on all the paper edges. If you would like more information on Allsorts DT call click on the icon in the right side bar.

3 comments:

  1. What a very pretty card Sheryl adn beautifully coloured image.

    Thank you for joining our DT call and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! Me likes(smile)...very elegant touch. TFS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  3. super card, good luck in the dt call :o)

    hugs

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete