My drive in life is from this horrible feeling of being mediocre!!!

My drive in life is from this horrible feeling of being mediocre!!!

Friday, June 10, 2011

pins & pearls



I made this card from graphic 45 paper and bazzill cardstock. The tan paper is basic grey kraft paper that I embossed with a embossing folder and my big shot, added distress ink black soot to the embossing . I also used the old paper distressed ink on all paper edges. The image was computer generated on water color paper cut out and colored with watercolor pencils. The flowers were cut out with my ecraft machine and layered together. The leaves are cut  from spellbinders assorted leaves dies. I also added the pin with the butterfly and a couple of beads. I enjoyed making this card.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love, love, love the flowers and details of your card. TFS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely make. Thanks for joining Cute Card Thursday this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete